How close can you get to sin and not sin? A key theme from this week’s message is this: We do not ...
The acronym AWANA comes from the first letters of the phrase “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15). Founded in 1950, the AWANA ministry is:
- An international, non-denominational Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry.
- Committed to the evangelism and discipleship of children and youth.
- Effective at getting the gospel into the homes of unsaved families
- Focused on missions.
The AWANA ministry embraces five principles:
- AWANA is centered on the gospel.
- Scripture memory is a key element.
- AWANA is exciting and fun.
- Children and youth are trained to serve.
- AWANA is built on volunteer leadership.
If you have a question and answer that is not asked and answered in this section, please contact us below.