“When God’s people live by faith in God and in his promises, we do not need to fear the outco...
The acronym AWANA comes from the first letters of the phrase “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15). Founded in 1950, the AWANA ministry is:
- An international, non-denominational Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry.
- Committed to the evangelism and discipleship of children and youth.
- Effective at getting the gospel into the homes of unsaved families
- Focused on missions.
The AWANA ministry embraces five principles:
- AWANA is centered on the gospel.
- Scripture memory is a key element.
- AWANA is exciting and fun.
- Children and youth are trained to serve.
- AWANA is built on volunteer leadership.
If you have a question and answer that is not asked and answered in this section, please contact us below.